Cryolipolysis (fat freezing) is a non-surgical body contouring treatment procedure which uses controlled cooling to target and destroy fat cells. This revolutionary treatment can reduce stubborn fat by up to 26% in just one treatment. Looking to start your own business in the multi-million dollar body contouring industry? We provide a marketing guide also on how to get clients for your body contouring business and where to get the best equipment that achieves results.
We have been in the beauty industry for 6 years. We have trained over 3,000 beauty therapists, clinics and individuals wanting a new career around the world with our online courses.
CryoForm Fat Freezing’s online cryolipolysis (fat freezing) certification training course provides you with all the practical knowledge you need to carry out this non-invasive cooling procedure to help your clients break down fat cells in order to help them get the body of their dreams. This intensive cryolipolysis (fat freezing) certification training covers everything you need to know to provide safe and effective cryolipolysis (fat freezing) treatments.
What you’ll learn in this Cryolipolysis Fat Freezing certification course:
- About fat reduction technologies
- What is cryolipolysis
- How cryolipolysis works
- Important safety information
- Machine functions & working principles
- Types of fat: fat theory
- Areas that can be treated
- Hygiene & infection control
- Client consultation
- Treatment design
- Draping techniques
- Step by step treatment protocols – including detailed ‘How-To’ videos
- Side effects
- Equipment maintenance
- Client before and aftercare
- Bonus: Marketing guide and how to get clients for your body contouring business
Free Downloadable Forms & Guides:
- Business Marketing Guide
- Treatment Consent Forms
- Detailed Training Guide
- FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
- Treatment Area Diagrams
- Client Consultation Model
- Printable Body Measurement Chart
- Printable Before and Aftercare sheet
- Printable Handwashing Guide
- Certificate of Completion – Cryolipolysis (Fat Freezing) Certification
What Can You Charge?
- Depending on your demographics and the areas you are working on, you can charge anywhere from $300-$600 a session.
- None – (you DO NOT need to be a doctor, nurse or cosmetologist to complete this certification)
- Self-paced study with unlimited 24/7 access to the online learning portal
- Online assessments
- Downloadable client consent forms & more
- Certificate of completion
- Computer access (this course is 100% online – can be done on mobile, laptop or standalone computer)
- Internet access
- Working email (you will choose your own login password at checkout)