Online Ultrasonic Fat Cavitation & RF Certification
Ultrasonic fat cavitation is a non-surgical body contouring treatment procedure which uses ultrasound waves to break down fat without harming the surrounding tissues and nerves, providing a safe alternative to liposuction surgery. This revolutionary treatment can be used on all major areas of the body for the reduction of fat and cellulite.
CryoForm Fat Freezing’s online ultrasonic fat cavitation & RF certification training course will take you through an in-depth understanding of what ultrasonic fat cavitation is and how it works, as well as providing you with all the practical knowledge you need to carry out this non-invasive body sculpting procedure. This intensive ultrasonic fat cavitation & RF certification training covers everything you need to know to provide safe and effective ultrasonic fat cavitation & RF treatments.
What Will I Learn?
- What is ultrasonic fat cavitation
- How ultrasonic fat cavitation works
- What is radiofrequency skin tightening
- How radiofrequency skin tightening works
- The difference between monopolar RF and Bipolar RF
- Types of fat
- Areas that can be treated
- Client consultation
- Treatment design
- Step by step treatment protocols
- Bonus sales and marketing guide